Friday, July 25, 2008

I, God and the Gift from God

Whenever there is a hush and my mind drifts away from the day and age, I, think of the times of desperation, depression, desolation and gloom, when the past creeps up on the present and whispers something quite dark, unspeakable of the future into my ears, who is now pirouetting between tears and bawl. I was then a thirsty traveler in the desert of despair, grief and hopelessness, wandering alone and thinking of what has become of me, Why, How and what is the way out. These questions were like mirage for me. I like the thirsty deer wander and chase that mirage as the answer to my questions. My soul longs for thee and my spirit needs refreshing. It is like getting lost in the Labyrinth of Crete, to be finally discovered by the Minotaur. I cannot end my ... or think... .

So, in this moment came in "The Two" in to my life, like Icarus. "The Two" were like the discovery of the fountain of everlasting life and the living well which never run dry by the desert traveler."The Two" were GOD and the Gift from God. Coming of both, were like the falling of small pebbles and stones before a great avalanche or a landslide which changed my life.

GOD was my enchanted sun in the deserts of no Sun. He was the one who in the hour of dark flooded the dark sky with luminescence and taught me how to live, think, react, perceive and encounter the host of eccentrics in this real world.

Gift from God was an extraordinary female gifted with astonishing beauty and magical songs. She in the dusk peeked mysteriously from behind the dark cloud and then a luminous debut ... . She was like the harvest moon which makes one hum the magical melody. She made me realize who I am and instilled the hope to ... and to struggle with secret losses. She told me the gyan of the thin line of distinction between friendship, crush and love with tenderness and gave me the eloquent insights into the nature of love. She taught me how to navigate the ever-changing landscape of life and love.

This is my tale of exquisite friendships and I'm indeed blessed by the almighty...

No comments: