Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Gift from God and the Perceptive Girl


Are Gift from God and the Perceptive Girl the same ? The question has been lurking in my mind ever since I met her, the perceptive girl. And in this moment when I see her watery eyes dance, I see my angel for the first time, I know my purpose, feel my birth at first faintly, then distinctly. I could feel her love for me and my love for her, the sweet strains of our union and how our love heated up the cold universe. This gives my desperate hope a reason and season to be revealed. It was conglomeration of more than one feeling.Her love was my ultimate destination.


In the Dark times on her insistence that I not only took command of her cursed kingdom's accursed army which had been badly depleted but also rallied and regrouped the remainder forces which were scattered to make final assault on the haven. This army was once believed to have aided GOD in his war. The speech of mine instilled hopes in them and left their hearts filled with spirits and full vigor, both grey heads and young alike. The day for assault was chosen and the assault was made. The war was decisive victory for us, as the strategy used by me had clipped the flanks of the enemy, thus leaving the enemy at the mercy of my cavalry and the archers.

Soon after the war was over, the Perceptive Girl declared herself the Queen and dispatched her domesticated knights after me and declared a reward on my head. The treachery on her part was now known and what seemed to me as love was nothing but infatuation. These are no accusations of a lover, but the truth of how she used me and my infatuation for her and left me alone without a word of cheer, when i needed the hand grasp. She is actually the one, whom I thought to be so close but was indeed so far. During my sojourn I had mis believed her to be the Gift from God. She proved that true love and Gift from God are nothing more than fantasy.

I wanted to engage the reality but did not wanted to do so as I have to recover, from this episode. I just wanted to forget her treacherous speech and wanted to burn myself, leaving no trace of myself in the altar of my love towards her. I had always believed that the submerged truth always comes out of dreams.

I continue with my journey in the search of GOD into the desert of no sun with the drink of Gods and the domesticated Knights on my trail.On my way the mellifluous flow of wind seemed to be the GOD's autograph and croon that the nature was singing to me which meant that bizzare incidents during the journey of life bereft from love happens. The way out is to continue searching for the destination with patience which would definitely bring solace to heart and placidity to mind.

*Concluding part. 


No comments: